Fitness and Personal Training Programs
If you’re looking to learn martial arts/self-defence, simply improve your fitness, or even prepare for martial arts competitions, you have come to the right place!
Jigokuryu Martial Arts is a particularly effective style in mixed of the best martial arts and can be practiced as an art (Budo), as a sport, as a combat sport, or simply as self-defence. We enhance your Aerobic fitness, strength, power, flexibility, agility and core endurance with our special and modern training methods under the supervision of our fully qualified instructors.
We offer private session & personal fitness/martial arts/self defence training with our qualified instructors: Please Book Your Private Session Here
Physical training covers all the essential techniques including punching and kicking, knee, elbow and finger strikes, open-handed techniques, grappling, trapping, joint locks, holds and restraints, as well as throws, pressure points, choking, weapons and more.
Jigokuryu Martial Arts introduces students to foundation life skills that improve behaviour, capacity and confidence. Our classes teach how to ‘focus’ your attention, master your energy, balance, coordination, listening skills, memory, respect, eye-contact and discipline to achieve clear goals, all while getting great exercise.
Like its traditional foundation codes, the Jigokuryu instructional curriculum and practice is commonly divided into Kihons (basics or fundamentals) and Katas.
The following martial arts styles are incorporated into Jigokuryu Martial Arts Adult classes :
Jigokuryu Martial Arts was founded in 2011 by Kaicho Peyman NikNazar (PNN). Kaicho PNN started his martial arts training at age 4 and has accumulated more than 32 years’ experience in practical exercises, and more than 20 years’ experience in instructing traditional and modern self-defence, Jujitsu, Judo, Karate (full contact, Kyokushin, Shitoryu, Gojuryu), Aiki-jūjutsu, Aikido, Kobudo and Iaijutsu (Weapons). Having completed training under the supervision of Japanese and international grandmasters, Kaicho PNN has earned advanced Dan Black Belts in all these styles and has achieved 7th Dan Black Belt in multidisciplinary martial arts. He has served as an elite martial arts referee and is an accredited International/Australian instructor and assessor in martial arts, fitness and personal training. Not satisfied with these personal achievements, he remained determined to explore further opportunities to learn and develop. And so, After graduation in mechanical engineering (2004), he began to study and scientific research about martial arts at the Biomechanics and Sport Engineering Research Centres, distilling the essence of major martial arts styles, gathering , analysing and categorizing their techniques. These studies and researches allowed him to compile the most powerful techniques for self defence among major martial arts styles. The result is the unique mix of traditional and modern martial arts styles now known around the world as Jigokuryu® (Sharp Lightening). With a keen interest in deeper, mental aspects of martial arts, Kaicho PNN became a fully qualified strategic psychotherapist
- Anger management skills
- Overcome and relieve anger, stress, anxiety, frustration, depression and fear
- Learn non-violent conflict resolution
- Learn to deal with bullies and other confrontations
- Know you can defend yourself and your family
- Build a rock-solid self-image, develop unshakeable self-confidence
- Apply consistent self-discipline
- Building character, self-belief, self-control, self-awareness and self-esteem
- Promote motivation and an ‘I can do it’ attitude
- Practice self-respect and respect for others
- Gain life-saving self-defence skills
- Enjoy significant improvement in your reflexes, coordination and performance in all physical activities
- Build a stronger, healthier body
- Build strength, flexibility, speed, power, balance, agility and endurance
- Improve stamina and increase energy levels
- Melt away stubborn body fat
- Develop rock-hard muscle tone
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower blood pressure
- Regulate glucose and insulin levels
- Reduce systemic inflammation