Junior Martial Arts
Age 3-6 Yrs Little Tigers
These classes provide a great introduction to martial arts in a fun, light-contact environment. At this level, there is a strong emphasis on basic coordination, awareness, personal conduct and teamwork.
While students learn classic Karate skills essential for their martial arts and sporting life, our classes also help children develop life skills important at home, on the playing field, at school and in their future personal, social and professional lives.
- Improve focus and concentration
- Develop a “Yes I Can” attitude
- Adopt a ‘set goal / achieve goal’ habit
- Improve discipline and respect
- Build strength, endurance and physical fitness
Age 7-12 yrs Young Lions
(Shitoryu+Kyokushin) Karate and Judo
Young Lions learn the same foundation skills as the Little Tigers classes in a more complex format covering multiple martial art disciplines of Karate and Judo. With a strong emphasis on self-mastery and family values, these classes provide a solid platform for young students to develop positive character traits and function effectively within strict guidelines in a fun and challenging atmosphere.
- co-ordination and body awareness
- concentration and perseverance
- confidence and self-control
- respect and self-discipline
Finding safe and rewarding activities for after school time can be a really tricky so why wouldn’t you want something that ticks all the boxes? Our after school program provides care and teaching in an environment that is nurturing and supportive of your child’s developmental and educational needs.
Just because school is finished for the day doesn’t mean your child’s learning and development has to stop. PNN Martial Arts classes offer a fun, exciting and challenging environment for your child to have fun, make friends and grow into strong, capable and confident young adults.
- Clean, save and friendly environment
- Showing your child how to stand tall and aspire to greatness teaches self-control, self-reliance and self-esteem
- Structured, goal-driven, team environment teaches discipline
- Focus on developing clearly defined skills and competencies teach self-reflection, self-evaluation and performance.
- Improvement comes with awareness, plus it is so much fun!
PNN Martial Arts can arrange birthday party for your child. We show basic martial arts moves and your child will be the super star of the class under the supervision of our qualified instructor. Your child will demonstrate martial arts forms and will break a board in front of all of students and their invited friends under our safety instructions to enhance your child’s confidence, self-esteem, respect and focus. The party make them feel honoured. Your child will be the centre of attention in that special day.
Book A Birthday Party With PNN Martial Arts Today!