Self Defence & Anti- Domestic Violence Programs
If you’re looking to learn martial arts/self-defence, simply improve your fitness, or even prepare for martial arts competitions, you have come to the right place!
Jigokuryu Martial Arts is a particularly effective style in mixed of the best martial arts and can be practiced as an art (Budo), as a sport, as a combat sport, or simply as self-defence.
We covers different range and situations for self defence. From a street attack in a dark night to a domestic violence situation.
“Domestic and family violence homicides make up around 45% of all homicides in Queensland and a significant proportion of all homicides of women worldwide. Domestic and Family Violence Death Review Unit statistics show that between 2006 and 2015, there have been 237 homicides in a domestic or family relationship in Queensland committed by 215 perpetrators, while 27% of victims of intimate partner homicides had a protection order at the time of the death. Also, 43% of women killed by male intimate partners in Queensland between 2006-12 had left or were trying to leave the perpetrator” (Domestic and Family Violence Death Review Unit personal communication, 2016 – Retrieved from QUT Website).
Learn about the basic of different abusive types, the characteristics, distribution, and contributing factors. Also learn about the basic self-defence techniques in our Anti-Domestic Violence courses for both men and women.
Jigokuryu Martial Arts was founded in 2011 by Kaicho Peyman NikNazar (PNN). Kaicho PNN started his martial arts training at age 4 and has accumulated more than 32 years’ experience in practical exercises, and more than 20 years’ experience in instructing traditional and modern self-defence, Jujitsu, Judo, Karate (full contact, Kyokushin, Shitoryu, Gojuryu), Aiki-jūjutsu, Aikido, Kobudo and Iaijutsu (Weapons). Having completed training under the supervision of Japanese and international grandmasters, Kaicho PNN has earned advanced Dan Black Belts in all these styles and has achieved 7th Dan Black Belt in multidisciplinary martial arts. He has served as an elite martial arts referee and is an accredited International/Australian instructor and assessor in martial arts, fitness and personal training. Not satisfied with these personal achievements, he remained determined to explore further opportunities to learn and develop. And so, After graduation in mechanical engineering (2004), he began to study and scientific research about martial arts at the Biomechanics and Sport Engineering Research Centres, distilling the essence of major martial arts styles, gathering , analysing and categorizing their techniques. These studies and researches allowed him to compile the most powerful techniques for self defence among major martial arts styles. The result is the unique mix of traditional and modern martial arts styles now known around the world as Jigokuryu® (Sharp Lightening). With a keen interest in deeper, mental aspects of martial arts, Kaicho PNN became a fully qualified strategic psychotherapist
- Anger management skills
- Overcome and relieve anger, stress, anxiety, frustration, depression and fear
- Learn non-violent conflict resolution
- Learn to deal with bullies and other confrontations
- Know you can defend yourself and your family
- Build a rock-solid self-image, develop unshakeable self-confidence
- Apply consistent self-discipline
- Building character, self-belief, self-control, self-awareness and self-esteem
- Promote motivation and an ‘I can do it’ attitude
- Practice self-respect and respect for others
- Gain life-saving self-defence skills
- Enjoy significant improvement in your reflexes, coordination and performance in all physical activities
- Build a stronger, healthier body
- Build strength, flexibility, speed, power, balance, agility and endurance
- Improve stamina and increase energy levels
- Melt away stubborn body fat
- Develop rock-hard muscle tone
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower blood pressure
- Regulate glucose and insulin levels
- Reduce systemic inflammation